A big test
Well, I'll just try out this blogging performancing software thingymegummy. Seems pretty jazzy. Bolts in with blogspot - always a bonus.
Right, I'll try dropping a link in.
Education
You should have Education above and it should take you to the BBC education pages. A big image below, that was just dragged and dropped in. Below it, you should get a link to the same image, usually a javascript page so we'll see how well that works too.


Colwyn Bay pier audio - does this work?
Victorian pier opens art gallery
Now, I'll try uploading an image via the API
Mmm, that didn't work....
Right, I'll try dropping a link in.
Education
You should have Education above and it should take you to the BBC education pages. A big image below, that was just dragged and dropped in. Below it, you should get a link to the same image, usually a javascript page so we'll see how well that works too.
Colwyn Bay pier audio - does this work?
Victorian pier opens art gallery
Now, I'll try uploading an image via the API
Mmm, that didn't work....
powered by performancing firefox
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home